Engrade.com is a user friendly online gradebook.
I ran across the best free online grade book a few months ago. I shared it with the administration at my school. They liked it so much they decided to adopt it for the entire international department.
Check it out at Engrade.com
You can do so much more than use it to keep track of your grades. One of my colleagues uses it to post quizzes and homework assignments.
Best of all, it’s free!
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and several other PowerPoint game templates are ready to be downloaded for you to use.
If you aren’t familiar with creating PowerPoints or aren’t as tech tech savvy as you would like to be, don’t worry. All you need is little practice and you’ll pick it up in no time. Click here for an article with tips on how to incorporate PowerPoint games into your classroom.
In the meantime, I’ve scoured the web and compiled a list of popular PowerPoint games that are sure to be a hit. PowerPoint games are an excellent way to break up the monotony on review days and will go a long way in motivating students, but most importantly it will bring a smile to their faces.
- Wheel of Fortune PPT – Pilot theme music, 1989 opening theme, 1989 closing theme, 2000 theme music, prize 1, prize 2, prize 3, prize 4, prize 5, and prize 6. It’s the little things that make a big difference, and here are the little sound effects that will help your students transition on to the next segment of the game: bankrupt sound effect, bonus sound effect, the buzzer, category selection sound effect, the last spin, the wheel of prizes, and no more consonants.
- Pyramid PPT - There are two to choose from: the 10,000 Dollar theme and the 25,000 Dollar theme.
- Password PPT – There are four themes to choose from: Password All Stars, the 1971 version, the 1961 version, and Password Plus.
- Millionaire PPT -Click here for the sound files that go to each round.
- 20 Questions PPT -The kids will love the silly music and sound effects.
- Funky Jeopardy PPT & Jeopardy PPT – The theme show music, ending theme, final theme, final 60 seconds and the ending theme music.
- Guess The Word PPT – The sound effects are built right into the slides.
- Deal or No Deal PPT -Click here for the theme song, commercial break music, contestant music, and the high stakes music. Click here for the Slide Share version.